Subject: LIGHT ROM deadline approaching!
From: Michael Meshew <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 00:14:17 -0400 (EDT)

Just a reminder that LIGHT ROM, the CD ROM dedicated to Lightwave is 
a few weeks from production! If you wish to contribute to LIGHT ROM & 
qualify for a free copy, you need to Email me or just send your 
contributions on double or high density floppies to;

Michael Meshew
4556 South Third Street
Louisville, Ky. 40214  USA
(502)363-2986

The deadline is October 10th. Any submissions received after the deadline 
will go to the next issue of LIGHT ROM due 6 months later. Contributions 
compacted with "LHA", "ZIP", "Split & Joinz" and Jpeg are fine.

If you want to leave me Email with your postal mailing address, I can 
still send you a contribution form. If you want to send your 
contributions now, I can send you the proper forms afterwards.

Details for purchasing LIGHT ROM will be posted here once it is ready for 
sale.

Thank you,
Michael